Apparently I have a blog here. I'm as surprised as you are!
- 2022-05-22 Hacking on Isabelle/ML
- 2021-11-13 Are Nix Expressions Pacman-Complete?
Sometimes I do things. Sometimes I also don't. But some of them are listed here:
- tracktrain, the backend of a passenger information system used by the Ilztalbahn to automatically generate and publish real-time data (e.g. delays) by tracking running vehicles via GNSS.
- walint, a linter to check workadventure maps for common mistakes and errors. Used by online chaos events during the pandemic.
- isabelle-utils, a little set of command line tools to make dealing with Isabelle theory files easier.
- traveltext, a small command-line client for travelynx.
- I also help with maintaining infra4future.de at hacc Munich.
Most of my code is published on my own instance of cgit. Unfortunately there's no obvious way to e.g. create an issue on one of my repositories if you've found a bug.
Tbh I'm still trying to figure out what a good alternative might look like; in the meantime, feel free to ping me (via mail or on the fediverse) for issues/bugs, and I'll also be delighted to receive patches directly via mail.
These books were published under a Creative Commons license by other people; I've merely converted them into a format I find easier to read: